Work has kept me busy, and exhausted to the point where I don’t want to do much at all in the evenings. I may read lots of other lovely blogs, but posting to my own hasn’t seemed doable this past week. But here I am, and I have an outfit post for you! This is what I wore to work last Tuesday, January 19th.
I don’t love the way this photographed, but I felt lovely and pretty all day long. I resisted these types of sleeves for a long time, but I found this sweater on super-clearance and thought I’d try it. I love the color, and it just looked so warm and cozy, so I went for it. These tights have a subtle chevron pattern that doesn’t really show up in the pictures.
I love both of these rings. The garnet one I purchased in the Ohio Amish Country a few years ago (I love garnet!), and the other came from a vendor in Central Park. (Just typing that made me feel excited. Central Park! Still can’t believe I was there.)
- Sweater, BCBG, Sam’s Club
- Skirt, New York & Company via Gabriel Brothers
- Tights, Wal*Mart
- Boots, Forever 21 via Gabriel Brothers
- Necklace, Miley Cyrus & Max Azria at Walmart (hahaha)
- Bracelets, gift from Caroline
- Garnet ring, Ohio Amish Country
- Moonstone (?) ring, vendor in Central Park
- Nail polish, OPI You Don’t Know Jacques! Matte