Here’s what I wore to church today.
My goal for today was to look glowy, gleamy, and warm. I found this cardigan on the clearance rack at TJ Maxx and fell instantly in love. It’s so ladylike and delicate. I paired it with this satiny pink blouse, which I love, but I’ve worn it maybe once ever because I felt I was too heavy for it. The skirt was kind of an afterthought, but I think it works well enough. I felt lovely and rosy and warm in this today, and I think I look a bit thinner in these pictures. I’m losing weight consistently again after my Christmas derailment, and I’ve lost three pounds since last Sunday. Hurrah!
I’m not sure if you can tell how much of a glow these tights have from the pictures. Here’s a closer look:
And here’s the outfit:
I really like how all of those colors work together to produce something so warm.
See those lovely things behind me in this shot? I’ve been doing more decorating. I was going to post about that tonight, too, but I am simply too tired. I’ve been working on making our house a beautiful, comfortable escape at the end of the day, and I’m excited to share…possibly tomorrow.
- Blouse, Forever 21
- Skirt, New York & Company via Gabriel Brothers
- Cardigan, Cable & Gauge via TJ Maxx
- Tights, Calvin Klein via Gabriel Brothers
- Boots, Forever 21 via Gabriel Brothers
- Handbag, Victoria’s Secret (perhaps a gift with purchase back in the day? I don’t remember.)
- Pearl necklace and earrings, gift from my stepdad
- Pearl ring, gift from my husband
- Signet ring (of course), gift from my Nan-Nan